£24.99 Ex. VAT, £20.00 Inc. Vat
To use , please spend more than £50
- Compact design to provide full support to the lower arm.
- Available in five sizes so that it is best for arm injury relief in all age groups.
- Made with advanced technology at a licensed manufacturer unit.
- Comfortable skin-friendly material
- Breathable material allows the patient to enjoy pain relief comfortably without the arms becoming sweaty.
- Simple arm sling design supports the brace with an adjustable broad neck support.
- Separate thumb rest allows for maximum relief when complete movement restriction is necessary.
- Separate broad shoulder pad for easy carrying.
- Easy to remove, making it easy for the patient to bathe or change clothes
- Washable fine quality material.
- No electrical features involved
How to use:
- Please refer to circumference table to place orders for the right size fitting. Consult our customer support if you are unsure about the right size.
- Read package instructions carefully on receiving the order.
- Take help from someone to set the brace and strap around the injured arm.
- Adjust shoulder/neck strap length to a comfortable fit.
- Use it constantly to provide maximum rest to the injured arm.
- It is a therapeutic accessory that should only be used following a recommendation from a licensed physiotherapist. Make sure that no one except you uses the product casually as it can alter the adjustability with your body.
- Keep it away from children.
- Try to wear it over a full sleeve shirt instead of using it on bare skin. This helps the Arm Sling from getting dirty quickly. Keep it clean to prevent accumulation of germs on the fabric.
- Alter the belt adjustment according to the progress of your recovery.
- Clean the Arm Sling with a wet cotton swab regularly. It can be machine dried, but it is advisable to hand wash in warm soapy water for longevity. Prefer sun drying instead of machine drying.
- Try to move your arms as little as possible.
- The practitioner will suggest when you can replace the Arm Sling with a wrist sling allowing greater flexibility to the arms.
- Use of thumb rest is optional and depends on patient discretion.
- The arm sling is used for all kinds of arm pain relief as long as you are able to fold from the elbows.
- Certain types of pains in arms are caused due to neural reasons. The sling may not be a sufficient accessory in these cases. Consult a specialist to evaluate its possible benefits even then.
- It is beneficial for treating fractures, sprains, and injuries of all kinds.
- Having the product at home can provide first aid benefits to anyone receiving a sudden injury at the arm.
- Athletes and sportsmen involved in games such as volleyball and basketball can use it for resting their arms between training sessions.
- In case of fracture or broken bones, you can use it over the plaster cast for optimum comfort.
- The doctor would suggest you to wear it for some time even after the cast is taken off.
- Kids are particularly prone to arm injuries. The various sizes make it easy to find a right one suitable for a child.
- Beneficial for seniors suffering from weak bones due to aging.
- It eventually releases you from painkiller dependency. These pills only provide temporary relief and grow tolerance levels very fast to cause addiction.
The arm sling is a fantastic support accessory for treating lower arm injuries. This portion of the body is a common region to receive the impact of a fall. Since the hands are among the most mobile portions of the body, complete rest is necessary for the relief.