The Freeway T60 Shower Chair is available as a shower, toilet and commode chair and benefits from a short overall length making it ideal for small shower cubicles.
Freeway T60 Shower Chair
£903.60 Inc. VatEx. VAT,
The Freeway T60 Shower Chair can be used both self-propelled or assistant propelled as the 510mm (20′) rear wheel aids manoeuvring over a lip or small step.
This chair is ideal for those who need a shower chair which helps facilitate side transfers, as the top of the wheels are below the height of the chair, allowing plenty of room for side access.
High performance, puncture-proof rear braked wheels enable excellent manoeuvrability when self-propelling. Large diameter plastic and stainless steel castors are included for maximum water resistance and to ensure the shower chair travels smoothly over uneven surfaces and the ramped edges of shower cubicles. Anti-tip bars are fitted to the rear as standard.
The seat, backrest and armrests are covered in hard wearing, flame retardant material which can be easily wiped clean to ensure a hygienic care environment. The protective coating of the shower chair includes FREECOTE® – our unique antimicrobial and antibacterial coating which is resistant to the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria.
Features & Benefits
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 200kg (30 stone)
- Available as a shower, toilet or commode chair
- Perfect for those who require a self-propelling shower, toilet or commode chair for use in tight spaces
- Puncture proof rear braked wheels
- Large diameter castors to the rear allow easy manoeuvring over uneven surfaces
- Anti-tip bars fitted to the rear as standard
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Pliable backrest moulds to the user while providing excellent support
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene
- Coating of the shower chair frame includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating.