- What do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery is free of charge for items over £100 Optional Engineered delivery is £80.
Any orders under £100 will have delivery charge of £4.99
- What about V.A.T on the Mobility items?
Many medical equipment products are V.A.T exempt. Simply click on the V.A.T exempt box and enter the necessary information when ordering your products if you fit the criteria explained on the page.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, cheque and cash payment
- Are there any hidden charges?
- The price you see is the price you pay.
- What kind of warranty do you offer?
All of our New Mobility products come with minimum one year and maximum up to five year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Extended warranty and Insurance is also available please call 020 8408 2000 to discuss.
- How long will it take to get my equipment?
All in-stock items take between 3 to 5 working days to be delivered. If an item is not in stock, we will inform you with an estimated time of arrival
- What is the difference between a 3 wheel and 4 wheel scooter?
The biggest difference between the two types is that 3 wheelers have a better turning radius as compared to 4 wheelers. This is most apparent in a house or similar confined area. Four-wheeled scooters originally evolved from the need for more stable operation when traveling on slopes or uneven terrain. However, newer models of 3-wheeled scooters also boast a very stable ride due to their optimized centre of balance.